Tuesday, January 1, 2008

what did you say?

You said you want to know what the hell is going on in the Land O' TTC? Well, fuck. I'd like to know, too.

I had 3 insems between noon on Saturday and 12:01 am Sunday (just so I could mark it as a Sunday insem on old FF) - about 6 hours apart.

Using the "Research" method of pinpointing ovulation, FF tells me I ovulated Saturday, which is what I thought all along. It so nice when we all agree, isn't it? But. My temps are for shit. Total shit. Low like in the old pre-acu days (which I didn't do this cycle - herbs but no needles), and a spike that looks clear to other folks, but not so much to me. And my once-so-pretty-and-sparkly was g.o.n.e. Saturday am, never to return (I think, it's so hard to tell once you've shot up).

So who's to say? Who's to fucking say.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well fuckitty fuck, that's not what a girl wants to see after shooting the gunk, now is it? No point worrying about what you can't change now though, as my dad would say. Who needs FF anyway? Bitch.

Anonymous said...

I think, based on gazing at your chart on FF, that you did a bang up (heh) job of inseming. I mean THREE! with freshy fresh!

Crossing fingers so hard that my fingertips are blue.

xo

Anonymous said...

Oh the mindfuck of the TTC train is relentless, isn't it?

I second Cali, though--I think your timing looks like it was pretty good.

Amanda said...

Lets hope that despite the temps, this is the one that works! They always say the most messed up ones are the ones that do the trick...

starrhillgirl said...

thanks, y'all - you're the best.