Thursday, September 13, 2007

revisited toast

CHO-girl seems to think something is lacking recently in my posts (length? depth? thought?). Really, I am just so motherfuckingtired. So tired I can't even hit the space bar enough, let alone pull a new really and truly post out of my ass.

So. Just for you, CHO, I've added my favorite food and cooking blogs in their very own linked-up list. Because I live to entertain you. Because I know the lunch gods need their sacrifice. Because Food Is Good. And because it is lamer than lame for a 32 year old to go to bed at 8:30.

CD 17, 5 DPO - generally more irritable and "fatigued" (as FF puts it), but maybe that's because it is the second week of school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does "FF" say is causing the fatigue and irritability? your period? are you taking hormones as well? that might do it. hang in there. hope that the school schedule becomes less brutal soon. what time do you have to get up in the morning?

becca said...

Aw, just for that shg, I will contact the lunchgods and deliver next Thursday.
Now, can you link to me correctly?

starrhillgirl said...

ceri - FF has "fatigue" listed as something you can note on your chart, I'd call it "fucking exhaustion" but they don't have that option. They don't say what causes it, they just let me make note of it.

becca - all fixed. Sorry! I am slack.