Friday, May 2, 2008

count down

Let's count down to the end of school, shall we?
As of today we are at...... 3 weeks and 2 days. Or 17 days. 5 of those days will be spent trying to pull together Mother's Day gifts. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Lunch: leftover white beans and spinach over pasta (the highlight of this dish is the bacon), also leftover blanched asparagus dressed with - you guessed it - olive oil and Bragg's and leftover from snack cantaloupe. Really a far better lunch than yesterday in all ways.

4 comments:

Elsie said...

Wow. That sounds like an awesome lunch! I had tuna salad on lovely flatbread/cracker things with strawberries for dessert.

becca said...

mmm snack cantaloupe. I had brown rice spicy shrimp tempura sushi and a green tea "vitamin" "water".

Anonymous said...

I love end of school countdowns. This is my first semester not teaching in years, and it's so unsatisfying to have no countdown. May I live vicariously through you?

As for lunch: homemade chicken ceasar salad, and two chocolate covered espresso beans for dessert.

Anonymous said...

What is Bragg's?

A sausage in white bread with tomato sauce and an apple comprised my nutritious lunch this day.