Monday, May 19, 2008

not dead

Did you think I was? Oh, internets. I've missed you. There's all sorts of news, but y'all will have to live in the dark a while longer, because it's late enough for me to go to bed.
I am, as I think I noted, back at the theater and it's fab. But busy, which I'd sort of forgotten. More to come, I swear.

Worthy of quick note:
*sperm washed and IUI-ed on Friday. Seems to be a sort of don't ask, don't tell type of thing.
*home insem Saturday.
*finally got a peak from old Clear Blue. On Sunday. *sigh* Too late for the IUI, and also, I think, for the home insem. Who the fuck knows. Nothing darker than a ghost on the opks. Weird, yes? Could I have gotten a bad batch? And how the hell do I know when to start the prometrium with no positive opks to go on?
*school mother's day gifts done and done - 6 days of school left. Six. Yay.
*special home project due to start tomorrow - woo!

Lunch: left overs from last nights' dinner with cho-girl, which we ate prior to Fertility Hennaz™ - white beans with a nice bit of bacon for tastiness, beet greens with tiny, tiny beets still attached, and orange slices from snack. Log your lunch, y'all. You know you want to.bonus pic - fertility hennaz™ (there are some on my belly of course, but I didn't get a picture of those in their finished state)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get you with the mysterious mysteries!

Glad you're back though - that was a long time to go between lunches.

Anonymous said...

I was so worried you weren't eating any lunches!
I want to hear all about the theater and how you fell down the rabbit hole again. "Back in the theater"- best phrase evah!

Super cool that the swim team got to party with you twice. And I think a peak on Sunday is pretty good. The team will have had time to hang out & acclimate and then on Sunday- it is ALL business.

I would start the prometrium tonight or wednesday. Usually it would be 3 days after your O day.

Hurrah for 6 more days!

Lunch: cream cheese & olive sandwich

Anonymous said...

you are so *lovely*. i still think that the sunday peak could bring a beautiful surprise. you and your body are just trying to outsmart each other and maybe it'll spark the seed. all hopes.

lunch is a mixed green salad with cottage cheese. maybe some raspberry ice cream. yesterday i had fish tacos. much more exciting.

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder if we should send out a rescue party. I've been withering away without my semi-regular doses of SHG--and the lunches, oh how I've missed them.

I think your timing was right on target. So hooray for the TWW! Glad to know you're enjoying being back with the theater. I can't wait to hear more!

Lunch yesterday: Avocado and cheese sandwich on whole wheat. Today, it will likely be Salad Nicoise made with albacore that was caught and canned on the same day by some friends of ours and some salad greens from our new fvaorite local farm. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Nuts, cheddar, crackers,carrots, yogurt.

Anonymous said...

hello. out there.
we are on the same cycle, almost, again with you. good luck.
i hate those damn surge sticks.xo

Anonymous said...

Wishing you lots of good luck! Seemed like good timing to me! Love the henna too.

lunch: subway cold cut trio with tom, lettuce, pickle and mayo. couldn't taste any of it because of my friggin strep & allergy mess, but it was a nice change from my pineapple pizza!!!

ps. don't go away for so long again. i was worried ;)

Pufferfish said...

Eating lunch, Ki Mao Indonesian street noodles w/ chicken and vegetables and wondering how your TWW is going...