Monday, October 29, 2007

and again... just like new

Good old Clear Blue, she loves me, even though I neglected her last cycle. (Is it a sign of too much ttc-ing when you say cycle instead of month?) She wanted a pee-stick this morning - I think it's too early for that shit, but what's a little disagreement over pee-sticks between friends? - but because of Cat Drama™ I had no FMU for her. Nor any SMU. "Tomorrow, honey," I whispered sweetly in her little electronic ear, "tomorrow, I swear."

I've got a fabulous prize for all you non-ttc-ers who can figure out those acronyms. Fabulous - like a cake.

It looks like Plan B is up and running (oh, god - the cracks that could be made here). Early November, cycle number 50-bazillion - The Age of BioTranz. Yes, I am putting my trust in Fed-Ex again, even though they have fucked me before. Fuckers. Anyway, Plan B is such a good one (you can't beat it with a stick, remember?) that its karma will steam-roll the crappiness of Fed-Ex.

There was a sort of cheesy article (column?) in The Washington Post Magazine yesterday (searching for link...) about old friends. The writer mused on what to call them - she didn't like the "old" part, but wanted to distinguish them from newer, more fly-by-night friends. My answer is to call them family.

Hang on to your hats, kids, it's CD 9.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Good luck this "cycle". :) i wish i had known about Biotranz back in the day...

Anonymous said...

this is going to be a fun cycle- so many new things going on!
xo

Anonymous said...

fingers are crossed, corey, as always.

becca said...

um, um, I'm thinking!
Frosting Made for U?
Sticks Made for Urine?
I can only think of cake . . . and pee . . .

Anonymous said...

Um, Cat Drama? This sounds like a story begging to be told....

The Life and Times of Brianne said...

Oh god, do I know cat drama and how it can get in the way of other things.

How's that egg coming along? Are you expecting a shipment today?

Anonymous said...

hurry up, corey. it's november 1 and you haven't posted yet.