Thursday, November 29, 2007

millionth time's the charm

Because we have been Very Busy working on quantum mechanics in my class, I have not yet taught my children how to write their names*. Hence, cho-girl had to sigh for the sp*rm at school today. She was soooo 'cited! It's been a looonnng time since the FedEx man has come to school with a styrofoam box for me - over 2 years, which you'd know if you'd done your homework.

I've opted to use my good old Keeper this go round, not the Instead cup, as I am better at getting Teh Keeper in my hoo-ha. Plus, I have to run off to the theater for Large Fabric Instalations R Us (aka curtain making), so there is no time for a nice legs-in-the-air lie down this afternoon. Sophie is here so I'll also be forgoing the un-required but helpful "activity" that usually accompanies an insem.

Keep your hands and arms inside the car, kids, it's CD 12 with a high on the monitor, but negative opk, perfect CM and an afternoon insem.



*What we're really working on is how not to pick your friend's nose at circle time. No, actually, we're working on how to not be so annoying that your teacher's head explodes. No, really this time, we're working on Independence and Peace.

6 comments:

B P said...

roanoke is thinking about you....

Anonymous said...

happy insem day!
Calliope

(blogger is hating me today)

Anonymous said...

i'm envisioning positive outcomes for you and your globe-trotting sperms. go, boys, go!!! go girl go! much love, kp

Anonymous said...

Is keeping the Keeper in as hard as getting the Keeper in? I hope not. Go get knocked up girl!

pee ess - what is it with Blogger and the nickname thing - I'm no longer allowed to put in my URL! Move to Wordpress! Or at least consider it!

Anonymous said...

gooooooood luck!

(and yeah, move to wordpress - much more flexible - we did, anyway, and it was really easy to transfer everything.)

starrhillgirl said...

thanks, y'all.