Saturday, April 26, 2008

lunch, lunch, lunch (pants)

It was market day, so there were all sorts of good things for lunch: salad with asparagus (yay 1st asparagus!), boiled egg pieces, cucumbers (not exactly in season, but local greenhouse grown ((I know, I know, I think it's cheating, too, but I love cucumbers)) near my folk's house), and scallions from the goat cheese man, all dressed with olive oil and Bragg's and little lemon. And a beer. Hooray for Saturday!

Prior to lunch, I went to the parade. I *love* a parade! Now it is time for a nap.

Log your lunch, y'all.


Heheh. "Pants" is just for you, Mrs. B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lunch today:
bacon cheeseburger & french fries from delivery place + watered down fountain pepsi

burger and fries were COLD because i didnt know the food had been delivered. what a waste of money.

the good thing is: more motivation to go shopping and start being more consistent in packing my own lunch.

oh. and when can i come to your house for lunch. today's sounded delish. and the nap after was icing on the cake! HAHA!

now i am off to do some embroidery (i.e., avoiding homework at work)

becca said...

I had none of your varying deliciousness and that's all I want to say about that.
Poo.
I merely had a latte and a smoothie for lunch (both homemade)

Saving my best meal for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Pretty good actually for a Sunday on my own...homemade zucchini-and-ham frittata with fresh crusty bread and butter and a glass of milk (yes, I still drink milk..no wonder my gut is growing so pudgy).

But now I'm still hungry, so will probably pig out with a couple of Mint Slices.