2. list day's activities on said blog
bonus step 3. mirate one's list
- woke up (always, always list this -always)
- stumbled around
- smelled and then cleaned up cat diarrhea from under the bathroom sink
- washed hands
- washed face
- went to city market
- bought food
- paid back vendors who nicely didn't charge me full price last week when I ran out of cash (this niceness sort of negates my market bugeting technique which is to leave when I am out of money)
- came home and started laundry, cleaned floors
- hung laundry out, continued cleaning floors
- went to parade!
- came home, started more laundry, summer-ized wood stove area and ate lunch
- hung out more laundry
- brought in laundry, first old (dumped on couch) then new (left damp in basket on porch), because of rain
- hung out old (damp) laundry, again.
- mowed half the lawn, brought in old laundry
- swept clouds - yes, CLOUDS - of pollen off the porch and washed porch down with old mop water
- watched the thunder storm
Now, here's how to feel unaccomplished in 1 easy step: go check out what this girl got done before 11 am.