Wednesday, September 19, 2007

and in the other corner

So school is its usual first-few-weeks-rough-edged self and my ass is kicked. Is it Fatigue or is it An Early Sign? Only my uterus knows for sure.

You'd think I'd be too tired to think about the 2ww, but you'd be wrongity wrong wrong, as Catherine has said for years. Just wrong. I've got phantom symptoms (Headache? With a side of sort-of-weirdly-timed-but-not-really-maybe-normal CM? Thanks, I'll take mine to go, please.) and quickly squashed fantasies (Do I have my positive HPT blog post written in my head? Why, yes, I do - I mean, no! No, I don't! That would jinx everything!), and hours of chart-obsessing and ttc blog reading under my belt.

Between the start of school and the ttw, I don't know if I'm coming or going.

CD 28, 11 dpo *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed you over here from FF, and I'm really pulling for you that this is the one! When are you going to test, woman?!

starrhillgirl said...

Hey, thanks. Umm.. testing.... Jeeze. Sunday, I think? I need to post over on FF about it and get some input from all the obsessors.