Sunday, January 20, 2008

in other words

Yes. Yes, there will be sperming up this cycle. Yes. Why? Because.

Because I refuse to give up hope. Much as hope likes to bite me in the ass, it is still my constant companion and bff. As the AddProb kids, say, "... hope is like a damn jack-in-the-box, popping up again and again, whether or not you're sick and tired of the plinkety-plink little tune." Sometimes I am sick of it, but I don't think I'd ever want to be too deaf to hear it.

And as Vee said, "...here’s to the light at the end of the tunnel folks; here’s to the journey’s end. For all of us. Soon."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and a third quote to live by re: HOPE ~ "Sometimes I am sick of it, but I don't think I'd ever want to be too deaf to hear it."

i needed this boost today.
good luck this cycle. if sending hope to our friends was all it took, we all would be on our second and third helpings of getting the dreams and desires of our hearts...

Amanda said...

Many cheers to that.

Anonymous said...

i'm just getting caught up on your story, but wanted to send you a "hell ya" to that. i appreciate your openness and wish you all the hope and luck in the world.

*off to read your archives*