Sunday, January 20, 2008

more memes more of the time

Oh, boy! Tagged! By Chips! Woo! And Hoo! And more exclamation points!

Everything You Wanted to Know About Me But Were Afraid To Ask:

(ok, not everything, just 6 things)

1. I have wanted for the past decade or so, to change jobs to be something like a mail carrier. Or a taxi driver.

2. I love cheetos. Love. Them.

3. Also, I love chickens. I'd get a few to have here at my house but one of my cats is a menace and I can't in good conscience bring small fuzzy chicks into my home. They would quickly become a tasty meal for Fifi. This is unacceptable as it would not allow them to lay eggs to be a tasty meal for me.

4. I have not had my hair cut in a salon/barber/beauty shop in something like 6 or 7 years. It's all been done like this every 3rd or 4th summer, then it grows out long and I do it again.

5. It is harder for me to think of 6 things about myself than I thought it would be.

6. My earlobes are not the same. One looks regular and the other has a little extra bit of lobe. My grandma and my cousin are the same. Some people notice it right away, some people take years to notice.

Bonus Extra Credit Thing You Wanted To Know Because #5 Didn't Really Count - I love trashy novel. All sorts - from the cheesey ones in the supermarket to the old school Naiad romances.



My Mother Said To Pick The Very Best Ones And You Are It:
The Injector - who will likely not play, but still
Vee & Jay -to occupy them during the 2ww (yes, that's both, so 2 posts, please )
Gold Star - to return the favor
Gypsygrrl - so I will remember to add her to my blogroll

Teh Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you. (that would be me)
2) Post the rules on your blog. (rules!)
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (hmmm....)
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs. (yikes - who to tag?)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (this is the part I might forget)
6) Let the fun begin! (memes - cheesey but so fun!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this some sort of bribe? i must do the meme or you will not add me to your blogroll? hmmmph. a little peer pressure is a good thing, sometimes!

i keep logging off and then recalling i have not added you to mine. procrastination. my middle name.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the short do, girl. Hot stuff! And thanks for the brief insight into StarHillGirl. ;)

i.d.a. said...

it's been years and i haven't noticed!